Those who like to do things right and care about the good looks of the images they publish, (not like me who in this blog where I certainly can't boast of the graphic quality), can take advantage of some online tools that make it easy to create new posts.
To write a catchphrase on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, to create a profile cover, to make a personalized image on your blog or personal website or for any online project, you can then use one of these tools, free of charge. and easy to use.
Hereinafter, therefore, i best online image makers, freely usable for social networks like Facebook and websites.
1) canva is the main web application of any list that talks about web graphics, the best of the image creators, free to use and with premium memberships that offer more templates to customize. I have talked about Canva several times in this blog, especially in a dedicated article on how to design custom images and web graphics projects. The site offers photo editing tools, writing tools and then adhesive frames and compositions of all kinds, perfect for communicating via social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
2) Crello is a post designer for all online social media that you can use for free. Similar to Canva, it allows you to design posts for Facebook and Twitter, create social media covers, invitations, posters and more. There are many free templates and icons to use and any image can be downloaded in JPG, PNG or PDF format.
3) Pablo at Buffer is a site for creating images for social networks that provides a lot of free content to use and customize. Each image can be modified with stickers and writings of various types, you can choose the font of the character, add a special effect and even insert a personal logo for recognition. This online tool can be used immediately, without registration and with no account to create.
4) Snappa is a professional site for creating projects online, which provides a free account with which to try the application. You can create images starting from those offered by Snappa, free of commercial use rights, and compose them into various templates. Snappa specializes in creating images for social networks, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and blogs of all kinds.
5) Adobe SparkFinally, it is a great web application that I have already talked about, which you can use for free with some limitations, very powerful not only for creating images for blogs and websites, but also for creating videos and presentations.
6) Easil is a free website that allows you to easily create visual content for use on social or personal websites. There is a curated collection of fully customizable pre-built templates. You can replace the image content by inserting text, graphics, layout or even change the whole drawing. After browsing the templates, you can select one of them to start working on and then save it.
7) FotoJet is probably one of the best and perfect alternatives to Canva, which you can use to create posters, photo cards, collages and, above all, images for social media. It offers dozens of image templates for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, different collage templates, imaginative photo card layouts, with two different creation modes, one "Creative" and one "Classic". The creative mode is for creating designs using the built-in templates, while the classic mode allows you to create designs using custom layouts, upload photos, change size etc.
8) Gravit, which I've talked about in the past, is a wonderful online tool for creating vector graphics like a free Adobe Illustrator. You can then create images for social networks, collages, business cards, illustrations, logos, infographics and anything else you want.
9) Fotor is one of the best photo editing apps which is also a website where you can create images starting from those provided or using your own ones. You can then use tools to crop images, resize them, write on them, add effects and much more.
10 ) Desygner is a site specialized in creating images for posts and profiles in all social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin. Basically it is a cropping tool that already has in memory all the ideal dimensions for various social networks.
11 ) Ripl is an app designed to create images suitable for posting on social networks, with a large library of templates, stock images and videos, available for Android devices, iOS devices and as a web app. One of Ripl's strengths is its editor intuitive that allows customization of templates through colors, fonts and animations.